We are heading for Brighton today. It snowed there Friday and causing lots of problems. We've been told by the airline to expect delays and flight cancellations. If we can get out of Boston to Dublin, we might stay a day in Dublin, if the flight gets cancelled there. We don't know what to expect once we get to Brighton.
But what is really on my mind is the hours of bullying by security precautions we will have to endure before we get there.
This picture was taken right in front of the second flat we had an offer accepted on. It's only 3 blocks or so from the one we finally bought. I still feel a pang when I walk by it.