Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 3 of January Blogging Challenge

The problem with blogging every day is that I need to think of something interesting to blog about every day. Here is what I have done, today - nothing worth reporting.

1) Made pancakes for breakfast
2) Filled and ran the dishwasher and washed all the pots and pans etc. from a large holiday meal last night.
3) Made coffee cake for the Son of to take home.
4) Did the grocery shopping
5) Wrapped banana bread, leftover ham, and the coffee cake for Son of to take home.
6) Finished reading a book, a mystery by Peter Lovesey.
7) Finished all the painting in the guestroom. Finally.
8) Made dinner for the COG and Dog.
9) Wrote this blog

The COG wanted me to go snowshoeing with him this afternoon and I would have liked to, but the painting had to be finished in daylight. He came home with some lovely photos. I stayed home and painted.

No comments: