Friday, April 30, 2010

Project: a new desk


The Cranky Old Geezer named himself and I'll agree that he can be cranky. However, there are other times when he could be cranky and, yet, he behaves with real forebearance.

Case in point: I'm working on a new desk. It's really the last big area of disorganized mess in the house, (though there are plenty of small ones). The first picture is my old desk. I can't believe I am putting this in the public domain, but I'm considering it An Historical Picture. it's all about to get better. I'm building myself a new desk.

Which means that things are now even worse, with construction mess everywhere. The second picture is the bottom of my new desk. I"m still working on the top, but I'll post pictures when it's up.

The COG has been a perfect gentleman about the whole mess.



1 comment:

peaceable_tate said...

Really? This is the "last big area of disorganized mess?" I am so jealous.

I have taken to standing at my desk most of the time--at work I have the computer and monitor propped up on boxes. At home I just stand at the kitchen island. I find that I have more energy and less stiffness at the end of the day.