Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow and Meatballs

We've had a lovely snowstorm - 18 inches caused by two storms that joined up in MA. One storm came up the Atlantic coast and one swept in from the Midwest and they met here. The COG has exhausted himself with a truly heroic amount of snowblowing and shovelling.















I, on the other hand, made meatballs. That is, I made meatballs and tomato sauce and pasta, all from scratch. And bread. I spent about 4 hours cooking. Quite satisfying. And they were good. Though, I must admit I'm not sure it's worth it as far as the food goes. Those Trader Joes Turkey Meatballs are pretty darn good. And pasta is pretty much pasta. But it's a pleasant thing to do on a snowy day.


2 comments:

Vivi said...

You are the Queen of the Kitchen!

(Something I'm not sure you'll take as a compliment.)

peaceable_tate said...

Those meatballs look yummy.