I fear you not Thorkatia. I will finish the leg of lamb I am currently eating and leave the village to search for more provender in a more peaceful place - Astrid the Voracious.
I think the person who made this was perhaps an angry female... none of the men have very nice names
John: Þórðr the Foolhardy Alec: Skeggi the Angry James: Halldór , the One who will be killed before the opening credits start when Hollywood makes the movie version of this raid. Andy: Þorkell Ironfist
I went back to try "sarah" -- yes, so ironic. However, I played with variants of my name too: my Thorkatla was using my first and middle names -- my first only is even stronger: Bjork Deathbringer!
And my google name is: Brunhilde the Clumsy, so maybe I'll stick with my true name.
7 comments:
I am Thorkatla the Bloody (spelled [phonetically, because I don't know how to make the "th" rune on this barbarian device called a "computer).
Beware the day you see Thorkatla the Bloody's sails on the horizon.
I fear you not Thorkatia. I will finish the leg of lamb I am currently eating and leave the village to search for more provender in a more peaceful place - Astrid the Voracious.
Vivi and I are clearly related, as we share the same last name :)
I am:
Þuríðr the Bloody
(phonetically I think it is "Thorither" since Þ is a 'th' sound as in thorn so Þor would be Thor, AND ð is a 'th' as in this.)
Octavia is
Þorgerðr the Brave (Thorerthor?)
Can you imagine going through modern day life with "The Bloody" last name? It might help with the quality of customer service one get.
I think the person who made this was perhaps an angry female... none of the men have very nice names
John: Þórðr the Foolhardy
Alec: Skeggi the Angry
James: Halldór , the One who will be killed before the opening credits start when Hollywood makes the movie version of this raid.
Andy: Þorkell Ironfist
Check out Sarahs... very funny.
Oh Oscar is "Gunnar the Lousy".
I went back to try "sarah" -- yes, so ironic. However, I played with variants of my name too: my Thorkatla was using my first and middle names -- my first only is even stronger: Bjork Deathbringer!
And my google name is: Brunhilde the Clumsy, so maybe I'll stick with my true name.
And I could choose to be another Bloody! Steinunn the Bloody! or, if I go with a nickname, I could be known as Halldóra Thunderfist.
Interestingly, my daughter is Gunnhilde the Ready-in-five-minutes! So true.
And my mother could be Guðrún Ironfist which also seems very appropriate.
Post a Comment